Download ES File Explorer Pro Manager Apk to Powers up Android Phone
You’re enjoying one of those rare momentous occasions, and whip out your Android mobile to capture the memory. And your phone hangs. It’s got to be said; you obviously don’t have the ES File Explorer Manager Apk. Uh-hum.
Back to the issue at hand…You remember you left Facebook open the last time you accessed your phone, so you try to press the back key, but still it hangs.
By now, your momentous occasion has passed and instead of feeling joy at the well-captured memory, you are frustrated and irritated that you’ll never have the photo to remember the day by.
Life does not have to be that way. ES File Explorer, the application of applications, eliminates hanging, for one thing. Although to be honest, it does far, far more than just obliterate hanging…
Download ES File Explorer Apk
Used by more than 350 million users in the world, the ES File Explorer Apk gives easy access to local and remote files, providing the benefits of application management, file management, task killer, and cloud storage.
What Do You Need to Install the ES File Explorer Manager Apk?
Minimum Operating System: Android 4.0
Download Time ES File Explorer File Manager :
Approximate Download Time: Less than 90 seconds (Depending on your internet speed)
What is the ES File Explorer Apk?
The answer to the traffic management problems, as well as to maximize the capability of your Android device, is an organizational tool and file managing program called ES File Explorer Apk.
Trust me, this file manager for Android is going to become your device’s best friend…
ES File Explorer File Manager replaces all those applications that most people find necessary. It acts as a tool to access anything on your device or any activities you do on any of your devices, be it your phone, PC, laptop or tablet. To boost productivity, most of the apps you use must be bought as a once-off or paid for on a monthly basis.
The ES File Explorer Apk takes control and effectively replaces all these apps and scattered tools with one ultimate mechanism of accessing and controlling all your devices. It enables you to even access multiple devices remotely, allowing you to manage all your devices and files and media with one single click.
Life just got way easier. And more productive.
How the ES File Explorer Apk Can Help You
Here is what this ES File Explorer download can do for you:
- File Manager: Simply list and organize any type of file whether it is music, pictures, documents or applications, on a wide variety of devices. These devices include all up to date android mobiles, tablets, computers, laptops, Cloud services like Dropbox, Linux and associated servers.
- File Transfer: Transfer your files from device to device, mobile to mobile, mobile to computer, and so forth.
- Cloud Management: ES File Explorer Pro supports a huge variety of different “cloud” applications such as Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive-SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and many other platforms which simplifies your usage tremendously.
- SD card analyst: ES File Explorer File Manager contains a byte-by-byte memory tracker that can be used to manage your space and organize your files accordingly.
More Features and Benefits of ES File Explorer File Manager:
- File Manager: Control and access your on-board and off-board memory card and drivers like SD cards or external memory devices. Manage your files as if you would on your computer desktop or laptop by using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark. Offering a simple and full control method of managing all your files and sorting your libraries.
- Applications Manager: Throw your applications into categories, uninstall, create back-ups for important applications and files, create shortcuts to your applications and manage all sorts of APK files.
- Remote File Manager: This is an amazing step forward into the future of technology which allows you to access and manage your files and applications remotely from an entirely different device. For example, you can now organize and manage your mobile device by using ES File Explorer Pro from your computer as well as manage your computer by using the app from your mobile, coupled with the device to device interface which enables you to add files and applications from your computer to your mobile and vice a versa, full remote control of your devices.
- Archive Manager: This is fancy wording for shoving your library into “cupboards”. It enables you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, 7z files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files which is a massive save of space, as well as the fact that it will further enable your device usage by allowing download of compressed or zip files, which means saving a lot of cash on data usage and you can download pdfs and various other cool things you would not have previously been able to do on mobile devices. A lot of computer programs that can be downloaded and installed use this similar method of archiving, and if you are technical at all this is an absolute must-have. All these programs mentioned have to be bought or paid for monthly, which is not necessary if you have installed the ES file Explorer Pro.
- Built-in Applications: This is to view or play media files for various file types including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications such as Quick Office for efficient and better products that will not stunt the flow of your usage.
- Shows thumbnails: For Android Package Kits and images as well as files and application analogs.
- Built-in Readers: To view text files such as PDF or word and various other documents which is great for reading books and files that you download from the internet. Again saving you from having to buy or pay for more applications or tools.
- Access Your Home PC: Access your home PC from anywhere using your smartphone via WiFi with SMB. Remote access to your Home PC, giving the ability to network between all your devices and set up a homegroup or sharing center.
- Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers the same as you manage files on your SD card.
- Bluetooth File Browser: Copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices, sharing all data and files anywhere and anytime using Bluetooth capable devices. ES File Explorer Pro supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
- Task Manager: Manage and end tasks with one quick click. Increase memory by freeing up device background application usage and speed up your mobile device by decreasing unnecessary CPU usage and overflow. Includes a simple widget that remains on your home screen to let you know your current RAM status and automatically kills tasks, with an ignore list for the applications you want to keep running. (The Task Manager module is required for this feature.) The difference with this ES Task Manager is that it sits on your desktop to be accessed easily without problems. It can always be observed no matter how busy your device gets. Obtain details about currently or recently running tasks. A thumbnail shows the tasks, what activities are running in it and the options to manage and sort such mentioned tasks and activities.
- WakeLocks: To keep the processor from sleeping or screen from dimming which enables management of your device’s processes, and ease of setting changes.
- Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Manage files and determine whether or not they are useful, delete junk files that take up valuable storage space, and control file space already occupied. The Task Manager module is also required for this feature.
- Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. It provides access to the entire file system and all data directories and allows the user to change permissions. Allows administration of your advice and advanced management of tools, tasks, files, applications, and media usage.
- Supports Multiple Languages: Because ES File Explorer Pro supports a multitude of languages, it can be used worldwide by multiple cultures and backgrounds and can be supported in any country, on any applicable device or platform.
Download ES File Explorer Apk
In 1973, Martin Cooper and his team at Motorola, changed the world and its culture by inventing the machine (by those of us who were around in that era, this “machine” was later lovingly referred to as a “brick”).
The invention of “the brick”, which was just a mobile phone back then, is definitely not just the phone anymore, exceeding its original use, and finding its way into the pocket of most of the people in the world, even the very poor.
Now, the main usage of phones is not the phone, but rather is about the nifty applications that can be installed.
We’ve come a long way from when a phone was just a phone. Now, the average person uses about 30 applications frequently, stores up to 4000 pictures on their device each year, and 8000 songs in their music library. This does not even include those running in the background, taking up space and data, causing behavioral problems on the device.
Today, most peeps are walking around with a bigger library in their jeans pocket than the local public library in their area.
No wonder phones hang; there’s a lot of hustle and bustle squashed into one small device kept in your jeans pocket!
It calls for some serious management of files and even more important, the applications needed to access and play those files or even apps needed to access apps. Added to that, there is so much more you can do with the ES File Explorer in order to maximize productivity, and we’ll go into that in a moment.
Now, everyone walks around with their “everything” tool; the mobile phone that’s not just a phone.
This is exactly the reason for the invention of the ES File Explorer. With all the activity on your devices, you’re going to need some way to control and manage stuff.
But let’s get to the point, shall we? We both know there are 12030 better things to do on your mobile device than to read a rambling expose on what used to be…
Installing the ES File Explorer app means you spend less time doing stupid stuff. As you can see, it comes with a multitude of benefits, all designed so that you can increase productivity, get more done with less time, be organized, and avoid bad phone behavior.
Es File Explorer Pro User Guide
If you are an Android user, then you must know about the Es File Explorer app. It comes under one of the most popular file manager apps that provides a wide variety of functionality.
Though Es File Explorer comes with easy to use user interface, first-time users might feel difficulty in using this app properly.
Therefore, this write-up aims to help those people who are planning to start using Es File Explorer incredible app on their Android devices. Here, we will discuss Es File Explorer pro user guide briefly.
Es File Explorer Pro User Guide
While writing this Es File Explorer user manual, it is supposed that you have already downloaded and installed this app on your Android device. Let’s proceed further to know how it works:
Es File Explorer Pro User Guide – Performing Basic File Functions
When you start using any file manager app, the first thing you normally do is performing copy, moving or browsing functions. All these functions are quite easy to perform in Es File Explorer-like you perform in other apps or interfaces.
In order to perform basic file functions like copy, pasting and other operations, open your Es File Explorer app. You will see a few folders on the screen.
At this point, you will be present on the cd card panel of your device. From here, you can change the location by clicking the drop-down of the cd card panel and selecting the location where you want to move your file.
Similarly, you can open any folder or media file by performing the same steps. In order to perform further functions like moving files, deleting or others, you can keep pressing the file for a few seconds. In this way, you will get the options appearing at the bottom of your screen.
Select the appropriate option and press it. You can also select multiple items to perform any of these functions.
Es File Explorer Pro User Guide – Performing Search Function
In this section of the Es File Explorer user guide, we will discuss how to search for files from your app. First of all check for look for Search icon present on your device screen.
After finding it, click it and type the name of the required file. If you don’t remember the name exactly, you can also enter some basic info about your file. Moreover, you can also mention the file location only. Once you are done with typing info press ‘Search’, and here you go!
Es File Explorer Pro User Guide – Altering the Size of Icon
In this part of the Es File Explorer pro user guide, we will discuss another important function that you could perform through your file manager. It is changing the size of the icon of your files or folders. This one again like previous functions is quite easy to perform through Es File Explorer.
In order to perform this operation, look at the bottom of your device screen. You will get the View button. Click this button and select any of the desired sizes for your files’ icon.
Wrap-Up: Es File Explorer Pro User Guide
Here we have discussed basic features that can come handy for new users. There are many other features, which this wonderful app has to offer you. This Es File Explorer pro user guide serves the purpose of a starter only. Explore more to get a know-how of other features of this app.
Es File Explorer Zip Viewer
While handling numerous files through our computer systems, and transferring heavy files over the network, the thing that eases our burden is Zipped or compressed files. Zipping the files not only reduces the memory consumed but also makes them easy to handle.
We have seen and used numerous Zip apps for our desktop systems. But now, we can also use this feature of compressing files on our Android devices as well. So here, we are going to discuss Es File Explorer Zip Viewer.
In order to avail of the facility of Zipping files of your Android device, the app you need to install on your device is Es File Explorer.
Decompressing Zipped Files through Es File Explorer Zip Viewer
The process of decompressing your files through Es File Explorer is quite easy. You just need to follow few steps.
Firstly download Es File Explorer zip viewer apk on your Android device and install it. After that, navigate those files or folders you want to decompress from your device. Tap on this file/folder.
You will be asked to select the mean of opening this document. Choose ‘Es Zip Viewer’ and if you want, you can even make it a default app for decompressing your files.
By this action, Es file Explorer’s Compression Manager will be opened up. Now tap and press the required zip file, until the tick appears on it. Tap the zip icon present at the top of your device screen and select the location where you want to save your document after decompression.
By following this step, you can select the path of your choice to store your unzipped files. After choosing the required destination, click Ok. After a while, you will receive a confirmation message for uncompressing your files.
Compressing files through Es File Explorer Zip Viewer
The process of compressing your files or folders through Es file explorer zip viewer is as easy as it is to decompress them. Here again, you would need the help of the Es file explorer file manager.
Start the process by going to the Es File Explorer file managing app. Search for the files or folders you want to be zipped. On finding them, select them through pressing for a few seconds. When tick appears, it means your file is selected. Remember, you can select more than one file as well.
Select the ‘three dots’ icon present at the top corner of your device screen. When the popup menu appears, select the compress option. After performing this action, you will get a popup file asking for the name and other properties of the compressed file.
You will also be given an option to select different levels of compression. But it is better to get stuck with the default option. The app will also ask you about putting the password in the zip folder/file.
After setting properties, press the OK button. You will get a confirmation message about the status of the compressed file. This is all that you need to do for making zipped folders for your documents. Remember, your zipped file will be stored at the same location where the original file was present.
Wrap-up: Es File Explorer Zip Viewer
Here, you have read all about compressing and decompressing your folders/files through Es File Explorer Zip Viewer. It is quite a simple process. Here we have used this file managing app. There are certain dedicated apps are also available that can compress/decompressed your files as well. These apps also give the user an opportunity to perform further actions like encrypting etc.